- We are here to facilitate your ability to meet your degree requirements and help you to make informed decisions about your academic future.
- We provide information and support that will enable you to successfully complete your degree
We utilize your plan of work as a tool to track and monitor your academic progress
We work to resolve any issues that may hinder progress towards completion of your degree; this includes registration issues, academic probation, etc.
We are available to discuss program options to help you meet your career goals. These options include MBA concentrations, CPA exam preparation and internship opportunities
Contact your School of Business graduate program advisor today! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 313-577-4511
For Prospective Students applying for admission into one of our graduate business programs, it is important that you are aware of the application process and timeline:
• The admissions process is a two-tiered process
o Tier 1: Requires completion of the online graduate application for admission by the posted deadline dates per term. Applicants must submit all university required materials and documents to the Office of Graduate Admissions. These documents include official degree posted transcripts, admissions fee, citizenship verification and English proficiency requirements (for international students), resume, personal statement and GMAT score.
o Tier 2: Once an application has all documents and materials as outlined above, the application materials are forwarded to the School of Business Graduate Programs Office for a comprehensive review and admissions decision. Once a decision is made, the Graduate Admissions Office sends an official notification by email. The student will also receive official notification from the School of Business Administration by email along with a copy of their program plan of work.
• Once a newly admitted student receives their program plan of work by email, they are strongly encouraged to make an advising appointment to review the academic plan as well as outline courses for their first term.
• Applicants are also encouraged to register for courses immediately as some courses may fill up quickly.
o NOTE: Online courses become full within the first two weeks of Priority Registration! So hurry with your registration!
• Be aware of registration calendar deadlines for adding and dropping courses and of tuition cancellation due dates.
• Your academic adviser is available to assist you in reaching your academic degree goals and objectives, so make an appointment to discuss this TODAY!