Internet Privacy by Snjezana Kostic
- Goel, Vindu. “Facebook Tinkers With Users’ Emotions in News Feed Experiment, Stirring Outcry.” NYTimes. June 29, 2014. https://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/30/technology/facebook-tinkers-with-users-emotions-in-news-feed-experiment-stirring-outcry.html
- Mineo, Liz. “On internet privacy, be very afraid.” Harvard Gazette. August 24, 2017. https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2017/08/when-it-comes-to-internet-privacy-be-very-afraid-analyst-suggests/
- Chamorro-Premuzic, Tomas. “Why We’re So Hypocritical About Online Privacy.” Harvard Business Review. May 1, 2017. https://hbr.org/2017/05/why-were-so-hypocritical-about-online-privacy
- Reputation Defender. “Top Five Social Media Privacy Concerns.” June 23, 2017 https://www.reputationdefender.com/blog/general/top-five-social-media-privacy-concerns-2014
- Epic.org. https://epic.org/privacy/facebook/
- Rosenblatt, Joel. “Is Facebook’s Facial-Scanning Technology Invading Your Privacy Rights? A court case threatens the social network with multibillion-dollar claims.” Bloomberg. October 26, 2016. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-26/is-facebook-s-facial-scanning-technology-invading-your-privacy-rights
- Bernhard Debatin, Jeannette P. Lovejoy, Ann-Kathrin M.A., Brittany N. Hughes. “Facebook and Online Privacy: Attitudes, Behaviors, and Unintended Consequences.” Journal of Computer Mediated Communication. Volume 15, Issue 11. October 2009. Pages 83-108. Wayne State Libraries. April 5, 2017.
- Fox-Brewster, Thomas. “Facebook is Playing Games with Your Privacy and There’s Nothing You Can Do About It.” Forbes. JUN 29, 2016. http://variety.com/2017/digital/news/facebook-q4-2016-earnings-1201975697/
- Seetharaman, Deepa and Marshall, Jack. “Facebook intensifies for TV like video programming.” Wall Street Journal. March 3, 2017. https://www.wsj.com/articles/
- Alltime 10s. “10 Reasons Not To Trust Facebook.” https://www.youtube.com/watch?