Women in Technology
This presentation focuses on the steady rise for women in STEM. Yet, a gender gaps still remains.
- Brief History of Women in Technology
- Women who changed history
- Rising stars
- Intro course and confidence gap
- Diversity is good for business
- Diversity in technology
- Progress made - work ahead
- How did they do this?
- Follow in Intel's footsteps
- What can I do?
- Crater, Bonnie (2017), "Tackling Gender Diversity in Tech & Business."
- Dockweiler, Scott (2014), "The History of Women in Tech is Longer (and Cooler!) Than You Know." http://www.themuse.com/advice/the-history-of-women-in-tech-is-longer-and-cooler-than-you-know
- McCandless, David (2018), "Diversity in Tech." http://informationisbeautiful.net/visualizations/diversity-in-tech/
- Miller, Derek (2019), "The Best Cities for Women in Tech in 2019." https://smartasset.com/checking-account/the-best-cities-for-women-in-tech-in-2019
- Rayome, Alison DeNisco (2019), "How Intel Closed the Gender Pay Gap for Employees Worldwide." https://techrepublic.com/article/the-state-of-women-in-computer-science-an-investivative-report/
- Rayome, Alison DeNisco (2019), "The State of Women in Computer Science: An Investigative Report." https://techrepublic.com/article/the-state-of-women-in-computer-science-an-investivative-report/
- Rayome, Alison DeNisco (2019), "Workers Say Gender Pay Gap Strongest in These 4 Industries (Hint: Tech is No. 1)." https://techrepublic.com/article/workers-say-gender-pay-gap-strongest-in-these-4/