As a candidate for the Post Baccalaureate Information Systems Management certificate, you must successfully complete a minimum of 24 credits in coursework. You must earn at least 18 credits at Wayne State University.
To receive the Post Baccalaureate Information Systems Management certificate, an overall minimum 2.5 grade point average must be maintained with a grade of C or better in each course.
The curriculum consists of five required courses ...
- Introduction to Business Information Systems,
- Systems Analysis and Design,
- Data Communications and Networks,
- Database Systems, and
- Software Tools for Business Application
The curriculum consists of three elective courses. You can select the three courses from the following list ...
- Introduction to Corporate Computer Network and IT Security,
- Ethics in Information Technology,
- A Survey of E-commerce,
- Data Mining, and
- Information Systems Policy and Management
Contact an Advisor
You will work with an advisor in the business school to help you develop a Plan of Work that is appropriate for your previous coursework and career goals.
Contact an advisor to develop your personal plan of work for completing the certificate.