"You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them."
The ISM major curriculum consists of various courses consisting of 2 courses in the foundation, 3 courses in the specialization and 1 course in the capstone.
- ISM 3630: Business Information Systems - Introduction
- ISM 4575: IT Security - Foundation
- ISM 4900: Directed Study in ISM - Additional
- ISM 5200: ERP Systems: Concepts and Practices - EA Specialization
- ISM 5560: A Survey of E-commerce - EA Specialization
- ISM 5570: Data Mining & Analytics - Foundation
- ISM 5670: Digital Video Creation & Analytics - IIT
- ISM 5705: Inbound Information Technology - IIT Specialization
- ISM 5820: Systems Analysis and Design - EA Specialization
- ISM 5860: Data Communications & Networks - Foundation
- ISM 5890: Internship in ISM - Additional
- ISM 5900: Project Management - EA Specialization
- ISM 5992: Database Systems - Foundation
- ISM 5994: Software Tools for Business Application- IIT Specialization
- ISM 6997: Information Systems Policy and Management - Capstone
The following table provides a map of the various course options available for ISM students.
|Introduction||ISM 3630: Business Information Systems|
|Foundation||ISM 5992: Database Systems
ISM 5570: Data Mining
ISM 4575: IT Security
ISM 5860: Data Communications & Networks
|Specialization||Inbound (IIT) Specialist
ISM 5705: Inbound Information Technology
ISM 5994: Software Tools/Business Applications
ISM 5670: Apps/Social Media
ISM 5670: Study in Boston
ISM 5670: Digital Video Creation & Analytics
ISM 5820: Systems Analysis & Design
ISM 5900: Project Management
ISM 5200: ERP Systems: Concepts and Practices
ISM 5560: Survey of E-commerce
|Capstone||ISM 6997: Information Systems Policy & Management|
|Supplemental||ISM 4900: Directed Study in Information Systems Management
ISM 5890: Internship in Information Systems Management
Contact an Advisor
You will work with an advisor in the Ilitch School of Business to help you develop a Plan of Work that is appropriate for your previous coursework and career goals.
Contact an advisor to develop your personal plan of work for completing the certificate.